Thursday, July 29, 2010

"An indecency decently put is the thing we laugh at hardest" - Cicero

Some jokes Benny would like:

I was so ugly when I was born the doctor slapped my mother.

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. Bartender says, "What is this, a joke?"

What do a hurricane and a divorce in West Virginia have in common? Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.

What does the snail say when riding on the back of a turtle? "Whee!!"

I went to the doctor and told him, "My penis is burning." He said, "That means somebody is talking about it."

Angry guy walks into a bar, orders a drink, and says to the bartender, "All agents are assholes." Guy sitting at the end of the bar says, "Just a minute, I resent that." "Why - you an agent?", says the angry guy. "No, the guy says, "I'm an asshole."

A Jewish grandmother is watching her grandchild play on the beach when a huge wave comes and takes him out to sea. She pleads, "Please, God, save my grandson! Bring him back." And a big wave comes and washes the boy back onto the beach, good as new. She looks up to heaven and says, "He had a hat!"

A skeleton walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "Please give me a beer and a mop."

No comments: